Saturday, March 24, 2012

Holy Ground

Many times in our lives we feel like we do not know where to turn to. It might be becuase of mistakes we have made in our lives or others peoples decisions, or it might just be trials that life brings. I have come to learn through experience and also from others experience in their lives, that when we are going through hard times thats is when we turn to our Savior. At times we feel like we can no longer continue forward we feel like we can no longer do it on our own. We all make mistakes in our lives sometimes some are worse then others. I have come to understand in my own life that when I made these mistakes I started to loose trust in my Savior Jesus Christ I began to feel like I could do it all on my own. At that very moment I would start to feel further and further away from my Savior. I began to trust in myself instead of trusting in my Savior Jesus Christ. In the scriptures we find so many expamples of people who are afflicted who have been warn down because of their past transgressions. I am always reminded about The story in the New Testament about the woman taken in adultery.


John 8: 3-12
 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery ; and when they had set her in the midst,
 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own consience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
 10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
 11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
 12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.


As I think of the Atonement of our Savior Jesus Christ I think to myself  "WOW" He has so much love for each and everyone of us. No matter what we have done no matter what has happened in our lives the Atonement of Jesus Christ is here for our use. He wants us to feel of His Mercy and Love, He wants us to know that He is there for us to heal our broken hearts. He is here to make us hole again! Let us always feel like we are steppin on Holy Ground. That Holy Ground is OUR SAVIOR it is His LOVE. Let us not look back on our lives and say " I could of always felt His hand" we can always feel His hand in our lives as long as we let Him.


1 comment:

  1. love this, beautiful. Try putting an invisible table with a solid color background to make it easier to read.

    ReplyDelete