Thursday, March 15, 2012

GOD WILL LIFT US UP



I think we as human beings always need to be reminded that GOD WILL LIFT US UP in time of need, and everyday of our lives. I have come to learn on my mission that we need the Lord every minute of our lives. And he is there for us every minute of our lives. At times I have dwelt in my tribulations and afflictions and I have forgotten that He is there for me. I remember a few years ago I was going through a difficult time. I turned to my mom of course and she shared a scripture with me that I have never forgotten ever since. It has given me hope in many times of need. I have learned to trust in MY Savior Jesus Christ. He is my salvation he walks with me and sends his angels to bear me up. 

Doctrine and Covenants 84:88
 88 And whoso recieveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.


Elder Robert D. Hales taught:

Tests and trials are given to all of us. These mortal challenges allow us and our Heavenly Father to see 
whether we will exercise our agency to follow His Son.
 


 Yes, “weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.Then, in the dawn of our increased faith and understanding, we arise and choose to wait upon the Lord, saying, “Thy will be done.” 
 
"The Gospel provides great comfort, knowing that everything has a purpose"

Let us not give up on the Lord, His blessings are eternal. I invite you all to not give up, and if you feel like you cant go any further I promise you that HE IS THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment