Monday, August 1, 2011

Our Fathers Love


As my companion and I rode back home from the grocery store I looked up and saw the sun breaking through the clouds. Once some time ago someone told me that when I saw the sun rays breaking through the clouds; that it was God smiling down on us. I began to think about this and noticed that our Heavenly Father is always giving us (human beings) signs of his existence and love for us. Many of times we wrap ourselves in our busy lives and forget the small and simple things that our Heavenly Father does and gives us on a daily basis. As I looked up at the sky it reminded me that God watches over us always every second every minute of our lives. At times things my get rough and boy do they get rough but if we know who to turn to our Father our burdens will made be lite. As I have been on my mission I have seen the role that my Heavenly Father has in my life, and because of Him we are able to enjoy our lives here on earth. Lets remember that we are all children of our Heavenly Father and lets give thanks every day, every minute and every second of our lives for all that He does for us. Be thankful for all the joys life brings and all the hardships life brings. And last but not least lets remember that God wants us to approach Him in prayer daily. May God bless all of you and remember His love for us.

<3 Hermana Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment