Monday, July 18, 2011

Only forgiveness heals...



"I'm grateful that God allows trategies and trials to occur in our lives not because they are easy or because they are desired but because they help us love and that too is a wonderful blessing becuase I saw my brother" -Chris Williams

Forgiveness is hard for most of us for we are only human. As I watched this video the only thing that I could think was "WOW". Many times in our lives many things may happen that cause pain and agony but I have learned that only through forgiveness are burdens are made light. Our greatest example of forgivness, is Christ. For at times forgiveness will be hard to accomplish but let it be part of our lives for we are human and we can learn that christlike attribute. Remember through forgiveness our burdens are made light! 

No comments:

Post a Comment