Thursday, February 9, 2012

He IS....always there!!

At times many of us feel like Christ has forgotten us. I must admit there has been times in my past where I thought Christ have you forgotten me? And as I look back I think man was I wrong!! Our Savior Jesus Christ is ALWAYS there. At times it is us who forgets about him. I remember someone telling me my life began to fall apart when I started focusing on myself more then I focused on Jesus Christ. These past few months here on my mission I have truly seen how much our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love us. They are sooo aware of us and they know exactly what we need at the right time. We just have to remember them. I have come to realize that God our Heavenly Father is just waiting to hear from us and help us in time of need. Let us not forget that He is there to help us and we are never alone.


"Christ....He really is there, He is in reality there for us, everyday all day long"



No comments:

Post a Comment